Susan Duke is an international bestselling author, inspirational singer
and speaker who speaks for conferences, retreats, seminars,
community groups, national organizations, and
churches of all denominations across the country.
The desire of Susan's heart is simply to be a yielded vessel that God
can use to motivate, inspire, and pour His love through to others.
Susan offers a variety of speaking topics, interweaving all of them
with a balanced message of joy, encouragement, and hope.
You will be motivated, challenged, and drawn into a deeper revelation
of God's love and presence as Susan comes to serve and
share from a servant's heart.
Here is a list of the many inspirational topics.
Susan also customizes her presentations to fit any event!
1. Writing with Wings
Christian Writers Seminar
2. Women of Wisdom, Power, and Purpose
3. Earth Angels ~ Heavenly Encouragement through Earthly Vessels
4. Queen For A Day
6. Waddling Through The Wilderness/I Believe I Can Fly (2 part seminar)
7. Courage For The Chicken Hearted
8. Fulfilling God's Vision for Your Life
9. A Woman After God's Own Heart
10. The Communion of Prayer
11. The Power of Perspective
12. Signposts Along Life's Highways
13. Broken Vessels of Light (Restoration)
14. The Heart of an Encourager ( Great for Teachers!)
More keynote topics will be added in the future.
If you would like Susan to speak at your next event, please fill out the Speaker Request Form